The Garden Days in May 2018
- Especially for the children is Eddy Van Der Sijpe (stand 250) with its mini-Shetlands. Under constant guidance, children can touch the animals, ride on it and make a selfie with the pony.
- Between the trees, Artilignum's Jeff Verhaeghe, will build a child-friendly tree house where kids can try them out.
- Mieke Poppe of Ecosnooze, brings her alpacas, perhaps even some small ones. They are very cute and child friendly creatures.
- Holger Van Durme teaches the children some techniques to quickly climb high up in the trees.
- Balloon Nation (625) ensures a full children's village with all kinds of activities such as arts and crafts corner, face painting, juggling, and balloon workshops folds in short too much to mention. A real discovery for all children.
But of course, as usual, Beervelde will have much more to offer:
Animation and demonstrations
Presentation of new books