Some parts of Beervelde Park are fragile and can only withstand minimal recreation. On the other hand, the Park is regularly occupied by events. It is for these reasons that walking in the park must be requested in advance by e-mail to email@example.com.
Walking in the Beervelde Park is free of charge but this private domain should be visited with the necessary respect for the nature. This way you not only respect the Park, but also the people who work, live or stay there.
This means the following:
- Access to the Park is through the car park on the Toverstraat
- On arrival, register in the courtyard by ringing the bell
- Children up to 17 years of age are only admitted if accompanied by a parent
- Dogs on a leash are welcome, but do not forget to pick up the dog poo
- Cycling and playing football in the Park is not allowed except for toddlers
- Smoking is not allowed
- Leaving litter behind is of course also not allowed
- Please do not walk through the large meadow in front of the villa and on the lawn behind the villa
- If an event takes place, the domain is not open to walkers
- The Park must be vacated immediately after sunset at the latest
Regarding the use of the Park as a setting for a wedding or other photo shoot, see Wedding Photography.